- About the Family – Vivian And Karol G – Elderly couple who needs help in the household a couple of times per week in Champlain Heights area, Vancouver
- Job Description – I would like to have someone twice a week for 2 to 3 hours in the morning to help with household tasks, driving to some appointments (driving or owning a car is important). We speak German and Polish and would welcome mature person with these languages.We enjoy outgoing persons. We have a cat. We do not appreciate a person smoking in our home. CPR training would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Important Information – When older people needs some help at home, it’s not necessarily nursing level care. Most often it’s companionship and practical help for someone who has some physical limitations and/or creating a safe environment for someone with early stage dementia.The elderly can experience Issues with sight, hearing or sensitivity to noise and touch. A good eldercare companion is someone who is observant and attentiveA few important things to know:At myBestHelper, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every family’s individual needs, by helping them hire reliable, competent and loving people. Our team is led by a family physician mom and has received national and international recognition for how we use technology to simplify and increase the support available to busy families.Our team have received over 22 awards and recognitions in the last four years, including the YWCA Women of Disctinction – Entrepreneurship, the global Cartier Women’s Initiative Award and being invited to participate in the Blackbox Connect accelerator powered by Google for Entrepreneurs.We deeply respect and support the people that work as caregivers – the nannies, sitters and helpers that may choose this as their career or be doing it to while in a life or career transition. That’s where you come in.Hiring Process: Apply now directly to this posting.We take hiring very seriously and carefully evaluate each application. We appreciate everyone’s interest in being selected as a myBestHelper helper, only those being considered will be contacted.Take a look at this posting, or browse the many other jobs on the site. If you like what you see, apply to become one of our helpers and we will help you find work! Remember, when applying it’s important to explain how you are trustworthy and caring caregiver.We usually look for people who have:- Unconditional positive regard for others, and themselves!- Strong work ethic including reliability, punctuality and good judgement- Ability to maintain open, positive, friendly and cooperative relationships- Adaptability and excellent organization skills in a constantly changing environment
- You must be eligible to work in Canada
- You must have a driver’s licence
- You must have a recent criminal record check or be willing to obtain one
If interested, please visit this link: https://www.mybesthelper.com/jobs/970-senior-care-in-vancouver
Please follow and like us: